Monday, April 28, 2014

The Key to Weightloss...

Well, progress has been made!! I have had some ups and downs since I last posted... LITERALLY.

On Saturday, I was out and about. My plans went a bit differently than I originally wanted. I ended up forgetting to eat my second meal... This was BAD! I ended up gaining .5 lbs when I weighed on Sunday morning. BUT, I was back on protocol the next day by eating ALL of my allotted food and drinking my gallon of water! I was just hoping that I would lose the .5 I gained from the previous day. When I woke up this morning to weigh, I had lost 2.2 lbs! That's the .5 that I had gained PLUS 1.7!!!! In 7 days of eating on the Phase 2 protocol, I lost 12.8 lbs. That puts me 11 LBS BELOW MY PRE-LOADING WEIGHT!!!!

Never NeVeR NEVER on a diet have I EVER lost more than 5-6 lbs in the first week... And after one week of omni, I have basically lost twice that!! I KNOW that the losses will slow down, but I have such hope for the future!!

The key to this is planning! Michelle and I got cookin at my house on Saturday night and after 3 hours of hard work, we had prepped, cooked, and portioned 8 full days of meals! We made Chicken Chili, Beef Chili, Beef/Onion/Cabbage Stir Fry, and Baked Chicken stuffed with tomatoes, onions, and spinach. I have now had one of each of our meals and they are AWESOME, the best thing is that I don't even have to think about it! This Diet basically takes out my decisions and the possibility for bad choices!

I'll check back in later! 

-B

2 comments:

  1. You are doing a GREAT JOB ....Love, Your Biggest Fan... Mom !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So proud of you B!!! Love you mostest!!

    ReplyDelete