Wednesday, April 16, 2014

EXCITEMENT... I just can't stand it!!!

So... The excitement I have for this new program I will be starting on Saturday is KILLING me!!! I am continuously checking the tracking of my shipment and I want to fast forward to Friday afternoon when I can open my box and read all about Omnitrition Protocol!!!!!

This is all I can talk about with both my co-worker and my dear friend that will be joining me on this journey. My dear friend began her Omni Journey on April 2 and has already lost a little over 12 pounds!!!!! She is doing great!!! I can already see a difference in her face!!!!

I have NEVER been this excited about a diet. EVER. I think what helps the most is the support that I know I will have. My co-worker/best friend will be on the same journey along with our dear friend so we can all lean on each other and hold one another accountable!!!! We will be able to call on each other if we are tempted and they will understand!!!! What helps the most is knowing that I'm not alone. I can't thank my friends and family enough for their support. I will be going shopping to get my food for Phase 2 while I'm LOADING (not sure how that will go) so I can prepare my meals for the week.

The basic layout of the Omni Program is as follows:

Round
-Phase 1 (on drops) - 2 days of loading (aka- eat as much crap as you can fit into your body)
--Phase 2 (on drops) - 21-45 days on VLCD (very low calorie diet) - on this diet, I will eat 2 servings of fruit, 2 servings of veggies, and 2 servings of protein per day along with 1 gallon of water
---Phase 3 (off drops)  - 21 days (or more) of maintenance. After 21 days, I have the option of doing another round or I can just maintain. 

One thing that I found really got me to thinking of how and why I have failed every time before...

The above picture says it all... In the past, I would say that I could treat myself to a treat when I reached a certain weight loss goal... Well, I'm not a dog and I don't need a treat!!!!! If I want to reward myself, I should give myself a day of relaxation or do something for myself or with someone that I would enjoy instead of stuffing my face with CRAP!!!!

With the support of my fellow Omni friends, my family, and the Omni FB page that I practically stalk on a daily basis (even though I haven't even started my program yet), I think this is something I could really stick to. But, if I stumble, I WILL NOT stay down!!!! I will get back up and stay on the wagon!!!!!



Ok. Enough Said. Happy Hump Day!!!!

God Bless :)


No comments:

Post a Comment