Monday, April 14, 2014

I'M BACK... WITH OMNITRITION!!!!

WOW... Has it really been a year?? I can't believe I have let myself go this long!!!! I really let myself go while I've been gone. I would lose and gain and then repeat the endless cycle. I have gained back a little over 20 pounds of what I had originally lost. I am ashamed but it is true.

But there is light at the end of the dark tunnel I have put myself in!!!!! It's called OMNITRITION!!! A few friends and myself will be starting this journey together!! One of them is a co-worker so I will have an accountability buddy!!!! We will get together on Sunday evenings to prepare our food for the week to take to work!!! It will be great!!!

If you are interested in finding out more information about OMNITRITION, you can go to www.omnitrition.com/philiphowe . Philip is a very helpful guide and loves to help people!!! He has lost 50 lbs on the program along with his mother who has lost 100lbs!!!!!! OMNITRITION provides an incredible support system through a FaceBook page that links all of us Omnis together for questions, supports, sharing tips, and success!!!!!

For myself, Phase 1 of Round 1 of omni will start this Saturday on April 19. Prayers would be appreciated!!

God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment