Thursday, March 14, 2013

Know Your Body, Change Your Life: Body Media

Shop Body Media!!!!

Above is a link to an AMAZING product that is helping me in my journey. With this product, I can track my calories burned throughout the day, track my steps (and when they were taken), track my activity throughout the day, along with tracking my sleeping patterns and effiiciency (how long I am laying down vs. when I am truly sleeping), AND it will track the calories that I consume. For FREE, I can link the bodymedia account to the account I have with My Fitness Pal. I feel like My Fitness Pal is easier to track calories on. Body Media is more accurate with calorie burn because it is taking multiple readings from your own body specifications and monitors you 24/7 (except for when you are in water). The armband I have will LINK to my smartphone via BLUETOOTH so I can have minute by minute updates whenever I want to know my progress throughout the day. Now that I have linked my accounts together, my exercise calories get transferred to my fitness pal and my food (nutrition and calories consumed) gets transferred to body media AUTOMATICALLY!!!! I am manually tracking in one place, but I am getting things done in 2 places!! I know so much more about my body than I used to and it is sooo comforting!!!

Also, for an obsessive person like myself, this is an AMAZING tool!!! It lets me generate reports weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly to track my averages and progress!!!! It really helps to have this visual representation of my progress!!!!

The link above will allow you to get 15% off of your armband bc I am referring you. If nothing more, check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment